Alicante, 03001, Spain.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website or on any other media, platform etc. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
You agree we have no responsibility or liability for any errors, factually incorrect errors or any other errors or references that may appear in the content we produce for you.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Refunds are not provided under any circumstances. You agree to this when placing your order. The content we write for you is personalized to your needs. Therefore its a personalized product. And personalized products fall outside the scope of returns and refunds.
Only in the very unlikely event that we fail to meet our obligations, then we will issue a full refund to you within 10 working days.
If you have any other questions regarding our Terms & Conditions policy, then you’re free to contact us at any time.
Write to us at: PBN Hosting SL, Calle Colon 26, 5-D, Alicante, 03001, Spain.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You can also find other relevant contact methods on the Support page of our website.
- The copyrights of all content become sole-fully yours when we pass the articles to you. You are the full legal copyright owner, unless you breach any terms laid out herein that would deem it otherwise.
- You are responsible for ensuring and assume all responsibility for ensuring no 3rd party copyrights are infringed when publishing the content in any platform or media source. Including when only part of or a snippet of the content is used.
- In the event that after delivery of the content and our services to you. Your payment is withdrawn, charged back or any other reason. The full legal copyright of the content will immediately return to us. And you are expected to instantly destroy any content we have provided you with and if it has been published. Ensure within 24 hours all publications of our content, including snippets or parts thereof are totally removed from the platforms they are published on.
- When supplying us with content to be included in your content. Be it a Brand, products or any other information (including anything already published by you on websites etc). You assume full responsibility to ensure that it doesn’t breach any copyright laws or infringes any 3rd party rights. Both at the time you submit the information to us and at any time in the future.
- The minimum term you must keep your subscription is 3 months from the date of original payment. This means you must complete at least 3 monthly payments without a break. If you terminate your subscription before this time or if payment is not made for whatever reason. Then you understand that you need to pay the difference immediately in the price the content was at subscription rate and what it would of been at non-subscription price. So for example. If 5 pieces of content is $10 at subscription rate. But at normal non-subscription rate it is $15 each. And you order a subscription for 5 pieces. You would of paid $50 and you will owe us the difference, which in this example is $25.
- You understand if you do not pay this within 1 working day or our notification (notification will be sent by any legal means using your details on account), that you are liable for debt recovery action to be taken against you. In the event we take such action, you agree to pay all legal, debt recovery and associated costs in full.
- In order to change the content required or any other details of your subscriptions. Including supplying us with the details we need to undertake and complete your order. You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the internal messaging system inside your account no later than 24 hours before your renewal payment is due. If you fail to do this, we can not make any changes to your order until the proceeding month. You accept this fully.
Charge backs or other attempts to claw back payment
- You accept that you are not entitled under any circumstances to attempt to charge back a payment to us. This includes not opening any form of dispute with the payment provider or anything such like. You agree to this when placing an order with us. And by ordering from our website, you agree to this explicitly.
- In the event you breach this. You agree that you will pay the full legal costs to fight it at the minimum charge of $500. Which will be paid by you immediately to us. You also understand that you are liable for all associated costs, including travel to your country of residence to file the court proceedings and any other costs that we incur either directly or indirectly as a result of your breach of terms and conditions.
Requesting information from you in relation to your orders
- If we feel we need more information to commence or complete your order, that what you supplied us with on the order form. We will contact you ASAP using the contact details you have supplied to us. This could include email as well as internal order messages from our website client areas.
- You agree that you will respond to us in a timely manner and if you do not, then any delays delivering your order you assume full respobility for. And it does not correct a breach of terms on our part.
- If you do not respond to us within 10 working days of our original notification or contact attempt. You understand and accept that your order will be cancelled and no refund will be made. Also no entitlement to a refund will be formed.
Account & Order Termination
We may terminate your account with us, including any existing orders for the following reasons (and those reasons stated elsewhere)
- If you are rude or offensive to any members of staff or company executives.
- You make threats or other similar motions towards us.
- If we believe you are committing fraud in any way.
- If we feel you are asking us at anytime to commit or assist you in committing an illegal act.
- For any other reason that would be deemed reasonably acceptable.
- If payment for previous orders have been charged back or returned not paid for any reason.
Order delivery times – TAT
- We always strive to deliver your orders in the fastest possible time frames. We can give you an estimate in pre order communication if required.
- The exact TAT depends on order side and type. Therefore its not possible to give an exact time frame. Other than to say we always deliver as fast as possible!
- However, we can guarantee you that all orders in general, unless we inform you otherwise, will be returned to you completed within 15 working days.
- We can not be held liable for delays in delivering your orders, due to unforeseen circumstance or natural disasters. Including sickness, virus and pandemics. If your order is delayed for these reasons, no refunds entitlement is created and no refunds will be issued.
It is important to us that our customers are happy. And in the unlikely event you would ever need to ask us to revise an order. We do provide revision requests free of charge, to a maximum of 3 requests.
However we have the right to refuse to revise any orders if the following occurs
- We feel your requests is unreasonable. And the content is correct for the information you provided.
- We feel that your information was not clear and was interpreted incorrectly by us though no fault of our own.
- Your revision requests make the content a different type of content to that you have ordered. E.g you ordered a blog post, but asking for review content to be included.
- You are asking us to remove core elements of our services, which would render the content not to be to our standards.
- For any reason we feel is reasonably unreasonable.